FRANKFORT, Ky – Governor Andy Beshear announced several new appointments Friday.
Among the group announced Friday included Rodney Brewer who will resume his position as Kentucky State Police Commissioner, a role he served in under former Governor Steve Beshear.
Transportation Cabinet veteran Mike Hancock was named as the deputy secretary for the Transportation cabinet brining 40 years of experience working in the cabinet with him.
Former Louisville Representative Lindy Casebier was named as deputy Personnel Cabinet Secretary.
Other appointments include:
- Mary Pat Regan as deputy secretary of Education and Workforce Development
- Ronnie Bastin as deputy secretary of the Justice and Public Safety
- Lisa Lee as the Cabinet for Health and Family Services Commissioner for the Department of Medicaid Services
- Jeff Taylor as commissioner for Business Development at the Cabinet for Economic Development
- Allyson Taylor as commissioner for the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
“With these dedicated, positive and hardworking leaders joining our team, we have a tremendous opportunity to get it right here in Kentucky – to put our people first and build that bigger, brighter future for our Commonwealth,” said Gov. Beshear. “Jacqueline and I are excited to have such a talented team to help us work toward our common goal – the common good.”