LOUISVILLE, Ky. — To encourage fans to renew season tickets early, the University of Louisville Athletics Department is offering fans a chance to win prizes.
Fans choosing to renew season tickets early will have the chance to win one-of-a-kind prizes and experiences. Once you are renewed, fans will also be auto-enrolled for subsequent drawings. Fans wishing to renew early can also take advantage of an extended interest-free payment play, which is a monthly automatic payment plan that will continue until the balance is paid in full.
To qualify for the prize drawings, accounts must be paid in full or have begun the payment program. Tickets must be renewed before noon on the day of the prize selection. Winners will be chosen every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from February 5 through February 28.
Here are the prizes for each of the weeks:
- February 5 — Notre Dame Away Game Trip (1 winner)
- February 7 — Autographed Coach Scott Satterfield Balls (10 winners)
- February 10 — Free Spaghetti vouchers courtesy of Fazoli’s (20 winners) & Gift Basket courtesy of Texas Roadhouse (1 winner)
- February 12 — Two Pregame Field Passes (7 winners)
- February 14 — $25 Papa John’s gift cards (20 winners) & Liquor Barn (TBD)
- February 17 — Two Kickoff Luncheon Tickets (10 winners)
- February 19 — $250 Kroger gift card & 4th Street Live (TBD)
- February 21 — Two Red & Black Night invitations (10 winners)
- February 24 — $20 Mark’s Feed Store gift cards (10 winners) & $75 Napa River Grill gift card (1 winner)
- February 26 — ULCG Foursomes (5 winners)
- February 28 — Free 2020 Season Tickets (up to four tickets) (1 winner)
2020 will be the second season for ACC Coach of the Year Scott Satterfield and the team is coming off a win in the Music City Bowl. The Cardinals will host seven home games including NC State, Florida State, Virginia Tech, and Kentucky.